Exciting news these days, as several COVID vaccines show promising results, and it looks as though antibodies in those who’ve survived the disease can last months or even years.
While we wait, it’s also good to know that both mouthwash and baby shampoo have been shown to provide additional protection. (No, we aren’t supposed to gargle with baby shampoo or put mouthwash in our hair. It’s quite straightforward.)
What I really want to see, though, are some additional, mandatory vaccines:
- Protection against false claims of fake news, fake election results, and generally fake anything you happen to disagree with
- A vaccine against racism, antisemitism and Holocaust denial
- 100% protection against ignoring the reality of climate change
- 99.9% protection against stupidity — 100% being simply unrealistic
- A vaccine against meanspiritedness, unneighborly behavior and selfishness
And, finally, a shot that will permanently erase 2020.