A friend passed along a medical professional’s advice that seems to be echoed by other sources. Couldn’t hurt and makes sense.
Introduction: The Chinese now understand the behavior of COVID-9, after analysis of multiple autopsies. The virus obstructs respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the airways and lungs.
To apply medicine, you have to open and unblock the airways so treatment can be used, which takes several days.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELF
- Drink lots of HOT LIQUIDS such as coffee, soup, tea and hot water. Also, sip WARM water every 20 minutes because this keeps your mouth moist and washes any virus into the stomach, where gastric juices will neutralize it before it gets to the lungs.
- Once a day, GARGLE with an antiseptic in warm waer, such as lemon juice, vinegar or salt.
- The virus ATTACHES to clothes and hair. Any soap or detergent kills it. SHOWER or bathe IMMEDIATELY when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting and go straight to the shower. If you can’t wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct SUNLIGHT, which also neutralizes the virus.
- Clean METALLIC SURFACES especially carefully, because the virus can remain viable on these surfaces up to 9 days. Be extra vigilant about cleaning hand rails, door handles etc., and regularly wipe down these surfaces at home.
- DON’T SMOKE!
- WASH HANDS every 20 minutes for 20 seconds with any soap that FOAMS.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your ZINC levels, not just VITAMIN C. Meat, shellfish, legumes, nuts and eggs are a few food sources.
- Animals do not spread the virus. It is passed on by PERSON TO PERSON contact.
- Try to AVOID catching the common flu, which will weaken your immune system, and also avoid cold foods and beverages.
- If you feel ANY DISCOMFORT in your throat, or a SORE THROAT coming on, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus ENTERS THIS WAY and remains 3-4 days before it passes into the lungs.
Best of luck to us all, and please don’t go out unless it’s absolutely necessary. xx Alisa
Good to know! I’ll shower and change after I do my occasional morning grocery runs. Can’t hurt. Stay safe.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You too! The big eye-opener for me was the idea of drinking warm or hot liquids throughout the day to keep washing any secretions or virus into the stomach where they can be neutralized.