Cleverness is inherited, as proven by a delightful post I’m sharing from Girl From Jupiter’s always-enjoyable blog! Later today, I’m off to an extended trip through the UK, with spotty internet access.
Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. 😘
Because I’m apparently suffering from Blogger’s Block, I decided to let my 14 year-old son and my 17 year-old daughter write this blog post. They were sitting around sharing goofy titles they came up with to replace the boring titles of typical college courses. I’m sure that their imaginary university would be pretty interesting to attend!
- How to Take Over the World (Political Science 101)
- Destroy Anyone in an Argument by Insulting their Innate Human Tendencies (Psychology 101)
- How to Design Buildings that Won’t Fall Down in the First 5 Minutes (Architecture 101)
- Math, Except All the Numbers Are Replaced with Letters and Weird Symbols (Calculus)
- How to Go to the Party Without Really Being There (Quantum Mechanics 101)
- Mindfulness and Meditation (Mortuary Science 101)
- How to Talk to People Because You Didn’t in High School so Now You’re Making Up for It (Communications 101)
- How to Get One Step…
View original post 93 more words