We’re headed north for a few days. These are some of the reasons I’m glad we’re driving instead of flying:
- I can pack all the shoes I might “need”
- There are no fidgety kids kicking my seat from behind
- I can open a window without being sucked out into space
- I can take normal size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion, contact lens solution, moisturizer, sunblock and makeup without having to decant it into leaky little bottles
- Nobody will be bringing stinky food on board (doesn’t that just frost your cupcake?!)
- My suitcase can’t fall on my head
Have a great weekend!
Haha! I feel your joy. Have a wonderful time. And take notes!
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you; will do! I think next week’s blog may have to be about wineries 🙂
Also, you are not crammed into those small spaces they call seats.
Have fun on your road trip!
Thanks! Ever noticed how the seats have gotten smaller as the prices have gotten larger? Grrr.